OADA Info and Networking Session at Ag Equipment Technology Conference
A special post-AETC, pre-Farm Machinery Show session on the development and importance of compatible data in agricultural information systems.
This OADA meeting will be led by Purdue Professors Dennis Buckmaster and James Krogmeier, and OADA Project Lead Aaron Ault with insights from industry professionals. This session will include; overview of the OADA project, relationship to Ag Gateway, the release of real-world data exchange demos among OADA partners, and brainstorming discussions about both commercial and academic strategic projects in the coming year.
The event will be held February 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY after the Ag Equipment Technology Conference (AETC) and before the Louisville Farm Show at the Medallion Ballroom A/B at the Seelbach Hilton Hotel. It is co-sponsored by American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) and Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
- OADA overview by Aaron
- Jim Wilson from Ag Gateway
- Representatives from CNH and Geosys will talk about the successful beta we completed with them last fall, complete with video
- Representatives from Winfield and SpensaTech will talk about the soon-to-be complete Winfield/Mapshots/SpensaTech demo, complete with video
- 20-30 minute breakout into academic and commercial groups to brainstorm potential new projects, connect data providers and consumers
- Discuss project strategic direction for 2015.